Rates For Counseling
$150 for the initial 50-minute session.
$130 for each additional 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You may call your insurance company and check your coverage. My tax ID # is 752451416 and my NPI # is 1073671616. These numbers will help,the insurance representative find me in their system. Ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is Nancy Umphres an in-network provider?
- How much does my plan cover for in and out-of-network providers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Do I have to pay co-insurance?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need pre-authorization for my sessions to be covered?
- How do I file claims if the services are out of network for my plan?
I will verify coverage if you are unable to do so. I am an "in-network" or a preferred provider for most major insurance companies. I will file your insurance for you if I am in your network. I will provide a receipt with the necessary information for you to file for "out of network" reimbursement if that is necessary. If a referral from your primary cate physician is required for you to have coverage, you must obtain this and bring this to me. If you need an authorization based on medical necessity to get coverage, I will obtain this for you.
You may have an Employee Benefits Program through your employer that provides counseling sessions free of charge to you. Contact your Human Resources representative for information. Obtain a referral # and bring it, the # of sessions authorized, and the beginning and ending date for the authorization to your first session.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and checks are preferred. PayPal is also accepted through the website. Health Savings Account Cards, Insurance Benefit Cards, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards are also accepted.
Appointments should be canceled no less than twenty-four hours prior to the appointment time. If you do not give twenty-four-hour notice, you will be charged for the session. Insurance cannot be billed for missed sessions. Illness and other situations beyond your control will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Questions? Please contact me for further information.