|Monday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||3:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Rates For Counseling
$120 for the initial 50 minute session.
$100 for each additional 50 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You may call your insurance company and check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for in and out-of-network providers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Do I have to pay co-insurance?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need pre-authorization for my sessions to be covered?
- Where does the therapist mail claims?
I will file your insurance for you. I will also obtain authorizations as necessary. I will be glad to verify coverage if you are unable to do so. I am on most major plan's preferred provider panel.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Collaborative Divorce Services
Professional Mental Health Neutral services are not covered by insurance and are billed at a different rate. This information is included in the Legal Agreement executed before we begin the collaboration.
Cash and checks are preferred. Paypal is also accepted through the website. Health Savings Account Cards, Insurance Benefit Cards, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards are also accepted.
Appointments should be cancelled no less than twenty-four hours prior to the appointment time. I f you do not give twenty-four hour notice, you will be charged for the session. Illness and other situations beyond your control will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Questions? Please contact me for further information.